Some of the precautions we are taking:
- Pre-ordering of tickets allows us to manage the number of guest to keep everyone safe.
- We limit the number of guests to 100 for each session. We feel that with the extremely large square footage and being 99% outdoors that is a safe number to maintain social distancing.
- Please do not come to the farm if you fell sick.
- Social distancing is the number one recommendation. We have a very large outdoor space and it is setup for safe social distancing. Please respect others space.
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the farm along with hand sanitizer at visitors center.
- Wearing of mask in indoor spaces has been mandated by Ottawa Pubic Health Ottawa Public Health All visitors to the washrooms and Gift Shop are required wear a mask, however there are some exceptions. Please read the link for complete details.
- Washrooms are open and are limited to one family at a time. Washrooms are cleaned on a regular basis.
- There will only be one entrance and exit to get into the farm. Please follow all directional signage. These safety measures are in place to help everyone.
- Limiting the number of customers allowed to visit the farm at the same time.
- No pets will be permitted at this time. Service animals are welcome.
- Please respect social distancing – stand 6 feet apart in lines.
- Do not enter the buildings that are roped off.
- The picnic areas are for everyone to enjoy please clean up when you are finished.
- Please be patient & kind to one another. We are all doing our best.
- Please present your order reservation number at the gift shop for admittance.
When planning your visit to The Log Farm, make sure to dress for the weather as your visit is all outdoors.
The parking is always FREE. We have a large parking lot that holds approximately 100 cars. We do offer handicap parking in the main lot.
In the gift shop we have coffee, tea, hot chocolate and variety of baked goods and preserves. Farm fresh eggs and Log farm Maple Syrup are available for purchase however we have limited quantities. The shop is also full of unique locally made items.
Public bathrooms are located in the gift shop. There is also a portable washroom at the farm site.
You will head up the path from the gift shop to the farm site (300 meters). The path is paved part way then turns to a grass path. During winter months the paths are snow covered.
At the farm site there is a snack shack with drinks and snacks. You can also purchase feed for select animals here. *We are now accepting debit at the farm.*
There are picnic tables available around the farm site and in the picnic/play area. You are more then welcome to bring your own picnic and snacks for your family to enjoy, however for the safety of our animals we do ask that you do not feed the animals any food.