Some of the precautions we are taking:
- Pre-ordering of tickets allows us to manage the number of guest to keep everyone safe.
- We limit the number of guests for each session. We feel that with the extremely large square footage and being 99% outdoors that is a safe number to maintain social distancing.
- Please do not come to the farm if you fell sick.
- Social distancing is the number one recommendation. We have a very large outdoor space and it is setup for safe social distancing. Please respect others space.
- Wearing of mask in indoor spaces has been mandated by Ottawa Pubic Health Ottawa Public Health All visitors to the washrooms and Market Shop are required wear a mask, however there are some exceptions.
- Washrooms are open and are limited to one family at a time. Washrooms are cleaned on a regular basis.
- There will only be one entrance and exit to get into the farm. Please follow all directional signage. These safety measures are in place to help everyone.
- No pets will be permitted. Service animals are welcome.
- Please respect social distancing – stand 6 feet apart in lines.
- Do not enter the buildings that are roped off.
- The picnic areas are for everyone to enjoy please clean up when you are finished.
- Please be patient & kind to one another. We are all doing our best.
Please note: At this time, ticket-holders are not required to provide a provincial vaccination certificate in order to visit the farm. For more information: https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/1000779/ontario-to-require-proof-of-vaccination-in-select-settings
Other important information for planning your visit.
Make sure to dress for the weather as your visit is all outdoors.
The parking is always FREE. We have a large parking lot that holds approximately 100 cars. We do offer handicap parking in the main lot.
In the Market shop we have coffee, tea, hot chocolate along with cold drinks and variety of baked goods and preserves. Farm fresh eggs, beef and pork and Log farm Maple Syrup are available for purchase however we have limited quantities. The shop is also full of unique locally made items.
Public bathrooms are located in the Market shop. There is also a portable washroom at the farm site.
You will head up the path from the Market shop to the farm site (300 meters). The path is paved part way then turns to a grass path.
At the farm site there is a snack shack with drinks and snacks. You can also purchase feed for select animals here. *We are now accepting debit/credit at the farm.*
There are picnic tables available around the farm site and in the picnic/play area. You are more then welcome to bring your own food and snacks for your family to enjoy, however for the safety of our animals we do ask that you do not feed the animals any food other then the animal feed that is purchased at the farm.