Toddler Time Wednesday

This week (October 23rd) is all about pumpkins. It’s getting closer to the big day and we are having fun with pumpkins. The tables will all be based around pumpkins and of course we have tons of pumpkins for sale too! So join us Wednesday from 10-1, it will be a smash!

The Beauty Of Fall

The fall colours are stunning this year. The farm is open weekends 9-4 until the end on October. There is lots to do at the farm including wagon rides, corn maze, scarecrow nature walk, farm animals and of course the pioneer homestead. We also are super stocked with fresh local pre-picked PUMPKINS! (There is no admission fee for the pumpkin and gift shop area and lots free parking)

For more on what’s happening please check out FALL at The Farm

Happy Thanksgiving

We’re open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 9am-4pm. Lots of great thing to do like wagon rides, corn maze, farm animals and more. All inclusive for only $6 per person including HST. We also have a great selection of pumpkins and decor for all your fall decorating needs.

Wednesday Toddler Time

Toddler Time – Wednesday’s 10am-1pm

For ages 0-6

This weeks theme is Forest Friends.

Story time will tale place at 11am on the hill by the old farm house, listen to a story all about hibernation. And let the kids explore, play and learn at the different sensory tables and dramatic play areas.

Every week during toddler time you will get to see all the farm animals, feed the goats, take a walk in the woods out to our natural pond and spot the herons in their nests. Bring a picnic lunch or snacks and spend some time in our games field playing.

This is not a structured program, we encourage you to let your little one take the lead and let them decide how they want to spend their time at the farm. Slow down and let them explore the farm at their own pace.

Toddler time is an exclusive time slot for toddlers (age 0-6) and their Moms, Dads and caregivers. •$6 admission (infants under 1 are free) •Animal feed for sale at the farm, to feed to goats, sheep and cows. There is also cold drinks and snacks along with ice cream treats.

We also have lots of FREE parking. *All children must be supervised at all times.*

Pumpkins Have Arrived!!

It’s that time of year again. With the calendar turning to October means the kick off to Pumpkins. We got a wonderful selection of pre picked local pumpkins from large to small. Stop by and check out our selection and visit the farm. The farm is open weekends 9-4 with wagon rides, a corn maze, lots of farm animals, nature walk, historic homestead and more. For more info check out Fall at the farm in the menu.

Toddler Time Wednesday

Toddler time runs rain or shine and the forecast is only 30% chance of showers so that’s 70% chance of no rain. The theme this week is Fall Harvest. There will be all sorts of great sensory tables setup and all the other usual great things to see and do.

Yes, We Are Still Open!

Seems to be some confusion of rumours going around. We The Log Farm are still open and will be open weekends and Wednesday’s (Toddler Time) until the end of October, and we will be open in December for “A Pioneer Christmas”. For more information on our fall program please click here Some people might be confused with the fact that our friends at Log Cabin Orchards in Osgoode have closed fo the year. Our apologies for any confusion this may have caused.