SCHOOL GROUP VISITS
Book your school group now School Group booking FALL 2019 Every Tuesday in September and October we will be offering a fun filled time at the farm full of Autumn exploring for school groups
What to expect during your visit :
– Guided historic Pioneer Farm house tour
– Wagon ride
– Corn Maze
– Visit with all the farm animals
– Apple cider press demonstration
– Nature trail walk
– Picnic area
– There is a minimum group charge for 20 children per school/ $7 per student plus HST
– Teachers and adult helpers are free of charge up to a 5:1 ratio.
– Additional adults/siblings age 3 and up will be charged the regular group rate.
– Payment is due at time of Arrival (Cash, Debit, Credit Card or School Cheque)
– Maximum 3hr visit
-Farm is open rain or shine
– Our wagon can accommodate approximately 30 people
Each school will receive a scheduled time for their wagon rides
– Washroom facilities and picnic tables are available
All activities do take place outdoors, please ensure that children are dressed appropriately for the weather conditions.
Our farm offers a variety of experiences, so we must keep to a strict schedule, therefore we ask that you arrive promptly at your reserved time.